Preserve Your Fur’s Beauty In 5 Easy Steps
Like anything else you own of value, taking good care of your fur is essential. Here are the steps we recommend to keep your fur beautiful and in perfect condition:
1. COLD STORAGE – A must every summer! Heat and humidity can damage your fur’s beauty and condition, even if it’s brand new. The vaults at Flemington Furs are always the safest place to store your fur or any fine luxury outerwear.
2. CLEANING – Regular cleaning and conditioning make a difference you can feel and see, not just in the fur’s coat, but its lining as well. Our superior Platinum Seal Conditioning process will help keep your fur looking like new.
3. PRACTICE GOOD WEARING HABITS – Avoid carrying heavy handbags or allowing jewelry to rub against your fur. Always hang your fur on a specially designed fur hanger that evenly distributes its weight. If your fur gets damp or wet, hang it in a properly ventilated space and when it dries, shake it briskly. Remember to never store your fur in plastic, any type of bag or in a cedar closet.
4. TEND TO REPAIRS –The smallest rips and tears should be handled immediately. Otherwise there could be further damage to your fur and costly repairs.
5. CONSULT WITH A FUR EXPERT – Our professional staff consists of the most knowledgeable experts in the fur trade. We’re here to provide free advice at any time.
From fur repairs and restyling to fur storage and cleaning, our loyal customers have always appreciated the high standard of care we provide at Flemington Furs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, GIVE US A CALL TODAY AND SPEAK TO A FLEMINGTON FUR EXPERT.